Thursday 27 June 2013

I.E.S. Paper 1

                                                     
                                           I.E.S. (Infinite Energy Source)



As the name implies the project itself is an attempt to achieve self sustainability for its operation i.e. infinite energy. I have been trying to make a SIMO (Single Input Multiple Output) system. Input given to the system is in form of electrical energy and output energy obtained is actually a proper combination of mechanical and electrical energy. Block diagram shown below would make it clear to all.



It is a project which needs deep study of the concepts of Electromagnetism (Induction, Flux lines, Faraday Law and etc.) and sort of expertise to select the appropriate material. I could successfully achieved what I wanted to.  Soon I’ll update the blog with the original images and videos of my project to let you know about it more.
Continue……….



Written By-
Navin Chand Paneru
Project Assistant 
E-mail-navinpan1@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment